Quantum Giant is looking for an exceptional Technical Animator who will work closely with the production artists to implement in-game assets, create efficient animation workflows, and rig characters.
You will be Responsible for:
- Rig, animate, and implement in-game characters and objects
- Research, build, and implement tools to increase the productivity of the design and art teams
- Develop techniques and guide artists in best practices for taking assets from concept to in-game as smoothly for all parts of the pipeline as possible
Skills & Requirements
The skills we’re looking for:
- Identify problems and blockers in the production pipeline
- Professional attitude and an ability to take constructive criticism
- An exceptional understanding of specific artist workflows in modeling and animation.
- Superior eye for realistic movement, character expression, and visual storytelling
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including, but not limited to, figure drawing, landscape painting and illustration
- The ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished illustration and an understanding of translating these ideas to real-time game content
- Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your resume or Linkedin profile as well as samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Quantum Giant is an independent company located in Los Angeles, CA (North San Fernando Valley) and founded by Call of Duty veterans Mark Rubin and Robert Bowling.
We are working on multiple original IP as well as partnering studios in Film and Gaming to expand on their world renowned IP.
We are focused on remaining as small and nimble as possible and require all members of the team to strive and desire to work in multiple areas and specialties.