Quantum Giant is looking for an exceptional gameplay engineer who enjoys working within small teams and taking ownership of large features and systems. This role will be expected to work closely with design and art to prioritize features, optimize workflows, and implement core gameplay within Unreal Engine and Unity as the project dictates.
You will be Responsible for:
- Leading a small team of engineers by example
- Building core gameplay systems and mechanics
- Identify engineering needs and priorities
- Evaluating tech and 3rd party tools for team use
- Writing entire features from concept to implementation
Skills & Requirements
- Expertise in 3rd party game engines including Unreal and Unity
- The SDK, platform, and certification requirements for game platforms including Steam, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, and iOS devices
- Integration of 3rd party APIs and SDKs including leveraging cloud services for remote rendering, processing, and saving of user data
- Strong understanding of both low level game level engineering needs as well as high level service side engineering requirements
- Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your resume or Linkedin profile as well as samples of your work to email@example.com
About the Company
Quantum Giant is an independent company located in Los Angeles, CA (North San Fernando Valley) and founded by Call of Duty veterans Mark Rubin and Robert Bowling.
We are working on multiple original IP as well as partnering studios in Film and Gaming to expand on their world renowned IP.
We are focused on remaining as small and nimble as possible and require all members of the team to strive and desire to work in multiple areas and specialties.