Quantum Giant is looking for an exceptional Game Designer who will work closely with the Design team and Art Leads to help define and implement the core game design of our projects. You will also work closely with all departments to help prioritize feature, troubleshoot design challenges, and push the boundaries of our design.
You will be Responsible for:
- Collaborate closely with the Design leads and other team members to determine the feature set to meet the vision of our games
- Create design docs which fully and adequately communicate your design ideas to the rest of the team in a way that can be implemented by each department
- Suggest gameplay ideas, mechanics, and features that will push the innovation of our games forward
Skills & Requirements
The skills we’re looking for:
- Ability to quickly iterate and prototype
- Professional attitude and an ability to take constructive criticism
- An exceptional understanding of gameplay balancing, first person shooters, competitive multiplayer, and map design
- Superior eye for environmental storytelling
- Strong foundation in both combat design as well as level design
- The ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished playable state
- Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player
- Experience and passion for Unreal Engine and Unity
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your resume or Linkedin profile as well as samples of your work to email@example.com
About the Company
Quantum Giant is an independent company located in Los Angeles, CA (North San Fernando Valley) and founded by Call of Duty veterans Mark Rubin and Robert Bowling.
We are working on multiple original IP as well as partnering studios in Film and Gaming to expand on their world renowned IP.
We are focused on remaining as small and nimble as possible and require all members of the team to strive and desire to work in multiple areas and specialties.