Quantum Giant is looking for an exceptional Concept Artist who will work closely with the Design team and Art Leads to expand the style and feel of our game universe(s). You will also work closely with the production art team to help them envision what the finished results can be for the in-game content they are creating. As the ideal candidate, you should amaze us with creative designs and artwork and have the capability to inspire greatness in those around you.
You will be Responsible for:
- Collaborate closely with the Design leads and other Concept Artists to produce quality designs that define and expand the look of the game
- Create concept art for use by Production Artists to create their game content
- Create thumbnails, sketches, model sheets and production paintings within a deadline
- Ensure that concept art is consistent with the defined visual style of the game
- Contribute original visual design ideas throughout pre-production and production
- Create additional illustrated concepts for marketing and PR needs
Skills & Requirements
The skills we’re looking for:
- Ability to quickly iterate concepts given input from the Design lead
- Professional attitude and an ability to take constructive criticism
- An exceptional understanding of mood, lighting and architecture with a keen eye toward form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding illustration and design
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging and detail in environmental design
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including, but not limited to, figure drawing, landscape painting and illustration
- The ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished illustration and an understanding of translating these ideas to real-time game content
- Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your resume or Linkedin profile as well as samples of your work to email@example.com
About the Company
Quantum Giant is an independent company located in Los Angeles, CA (North San Fernando Valley) and founded by Call of Duty veterans Mark Rubin and Robert Bowling.
We are working on multiple original IP as well as partnering studios in Film and Gaming to expand on their world renowned IP.
We are focused on remaining as small and nimble as possible and require all members of the team to strive and desire to work in multiple areas and specialties.