Quantum Giant is looking for an exceptional 3D generalist who will work closely with the Design team and Art Leads to build production ready assets for our game(s). You will also work closely with the concept art team to help them envision what the finished results can be for the in-game content you are creating.
You will be Responsible for:
- Mastering the entire 3D pipeline in Maya from high res sculpting, texturing, and tweaking in engine
- Environmental and character art
- Use 3rd party tools, workflows, and engine capabilities to optimize for framerate and load times
- Work closely with the concept artists to implement their vision
- Bring your personality and style to the game design and universe through your assets
- Work with the design team to understand the game and build upon it with your own creations
Skills & Requirements
The skills we’re looking for:
- Ability to quickly iterate to achieve a balance between polish and prioritization
- Professional attitude and an ability to take constructive criticism
- An exceptional understanding of environment design, character design, human and creature anatomy
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, color, staging and detail in environmental design
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including, but not limited to, figure drawing, landscape painting and illustration
- The ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished 3D model and an understanding of translating these ideas to real-time game content
- Self-driven, good communicator and a great team-player
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your resume or Linkedin profile as well as samples of your work to email@example.com
About the Company
Quantum Giant is an independent company located in Los Angeles, CA (North San Fernando Valley) and founded by Call of Duty veterans Mark Rubin and Robert Bowling.
We are working on multiple original IP as well as partnering studios in Film and Gaming to expand on their world renowned IP.
We are focused on remaining as small and nimble as possible and require all members of the team to strive and desire to work in multiple areas and specialties.